Monday, April 21, 2008

About Wedding Inspirations

Since becoming engaged a few months ago, I have come to discover how much fun wedding planning is. This blog is where I will put together inspiration boards of things that interest and intrigue me as I plan my own wedding.

Whenever possible, I will link to the sources of the images used to create each inspiration board. If you find an image for which I don't link to a source, and you know what the source is, please let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due. If you see that I have used an image that belongs to you, and would like me to take it down, just let me know and I will!

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for some unique boards! I am obsessed with wedding sites, but I find that your boards are truly new and refreshing, not the same pictures over and over again! Keep up the great work! You are a new favorite!

Wedding Inspirations said...

Thanks for reading, and for the compliment! I'm glad you enjoy my boards--I certainly enjoy making them!