Friday, May 9, 2008

Aqua, Gray, Yellow

My fiance and I have already decided on our color scheme, but if I were to plan a second wedding, I think I just might go with an aqua, yellow and gray color scheme. I really love how the colors work together! Blue and yellow--in any form--has always been a favorite color combination of mine, and I love the depth the gray adds.



Row 1. Photo 1: Lemon cocktail from Brides.com. Photo 2: Blue hydrangea and yellow lily centerpiece from The Knot. Photo 3: Bridesmaid dress with aqua sash as bridal gown from Jim Hjelm. Photo 4: Aqua and yellow centerpieces from Project Wedding. Photo 5: Bridesmaid dress from Priscilla of Boston.

Row 2. Photo 1: Gray dress with yellow cymbidium orchid bouquet from Brides.com. Photo 2: Wedding cake from The Knot. Photo 3: Gray pearl stud earrings from Gemologica. Photo 4: Gray suit from Brooks Brothers.

Update!

A bunch of these fun lanterns from Urban Outfitters would be perfect for an outdoor reception for a wedding with aqua as part of its color scheme!

Update 2!

These invitations from Wedding Paper Divas would be perfect for an aqua, gray and yellow wedding! These would also work for a wedding with a bird theme.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Never seen this combo before! Keep the ideas coming!
P.S. Any chance you'll tell us what your wedding colors are?

Anonymous said...

Oooo! I like!

Wedding Inspirations said...

Excellent! Thank you!