Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Aqua, Coral, Peach

Today I returned to an old friend: aqua. I love, love, love this color. I love how it looks when paired with yellow and when paired with red, so I figured, why not corals and peaches? Maybe it's the best of both worlds! Dahlias are another favorite of mine. I love how much variety they have--so many possibilities!



Row 1. Photo 1: Aqua candy bar from The Knot. Photo 2: Flowers from Saipua. Photo 3: Place setting from The Knot.

Row 2. Photo 1: Bride with aqua crinoline from Blush Events. Photo 2: Table decor from Martha Stewart Weddings. Photo 3: Dahlia bridal bouquet from Martha Stewart Weddings.

Row 3. Photo 1: Wedding invitation suite from Smudge Ink. Photo 2: Coral bridesmaid dress from THREAD. Photo 3: Wedding cake from The Knot.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the Invitations!

Tracy said...

P.S. I love how I can make the board larger now!

Wedding Inspirations said...

I love the invites, too. Go check out Smudge Ink's site and take a look at their work--I looooove the way they use white space!

As for making the boards larger, that's a cool new trick! I didn't do anything differently and can't say I know why it's possible now, but I like it!