Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coral and Yellow

I love bright, warm colors and the cheerful vibe they exude. Who could be anything but happy at a celebration so vibrant? And I love how joyful the bride and groom in this photo look. That is what weddings are all about!


Row 1. Photo 1: Coral bridesmaid dress from Ann Taylor. Photo 2: Coral and yellow wedding cake by Truli Confectionary Arts via The Knot. Photo 3: Coral patent pumps by Chinese Laundry from Nordstrom. Photo 4: Yellow dahlia and billy ball bouquet by JL Designs photographed by Aaron Shintaku via Style Me Pretty.

Row 2. Photo 1: Bride and groom photograph by Jerry Yoon Photographers. Photo 2: Coral dahlia wedding invitation from Little Bit Creations. Photo 3: Yellow pomander aisle decor via Camille Styles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had to do a beach wedding what colors would you go with? I want the feeling to be laid back and fun, I was also trying to come up with a theme that I could incorporate my invitations, and the wedding. I like turquoise and yellow so far.

Wedding Inspirations said...

I love beach weddings! Turquoise and yellow is a great combination—reminiscent of the water and the sky and of the sun, so I think it's a great choice.

Because turquoise and yellow are both fairly light colors, though, I would choose one darker accent color. Maybe navy, or dark gray. That way, you could use it for the wording for your paper products (invitations, menus, programs, thank-you notes, etc.). That would be much easier to read than large blocks of light-colored text, especially for your older guests. You could have turquoise and yellow accents on the paper products, of course, but keep the main text in the third, darker color.

Happy planning!