Thursday, April 21, 2011

Light Blue and Orange

I love high-contrast color combinations, and blue and orange is one of my favorite pairings. I wanted to do a wedding inspiration board bringing the two together for a pretty outdoor wedding celebration, and here it is!

Now, a note on the bridesmaid dress: I have posted this bridesmaid dress before. I know in this picture it doesn't look like much, but I've worn this dress as a bridesmaid, and it remains the most flattering, comfortable dress I own! It looks great on a wide range of body types, and because it's not strapless, no fancy bra or special tailoring is necessary. It's released in new colors regularly, so you can get it in a shade that works with your season and style. And at just $138, it's a bargain. I highly recommend this bridesmaid dress to all brides! It's comfortable, versatile and classic.



Row 1. Photo 1: Wedding dress with sash photograph by c.pelland photography. Photo 2: Orange wedding reception decor photograph by Marianne Wilson Photography via Style Me Pretty. Photo 3: Pale blue bridesmaid dress by Donna Ricco exclusively from Nordstrom.

Row 2. Photo 1: White orchid and lily bridal bouquet by Belle Fleur via Martha Stewart Weddings. Photo 2: Orange bridesmaid bouquets from Inspired Floral Design.

No comments: