Monday, April 25, 2011

Purple and Gray

I recently came across this beautiful photo of a stairway covered in purple flowers. It's such a dreamy, romantic picture that I immediately wanted to build a wedding inspiration board around it.

Purple and gray are two of my favorite colors, and though I have put together many wedding inspiration boards using each color, I found that I had not yet paired the two! So, inspired by one lovely photo, here is a springtime purple and gray wedding celebration:



Row 1. Photo 1: Stairway with purple flowers photograph via month of sundaes. Photo 2: Purple letterpress wedding invitation set designed by elum via Style Me Pretty. Photo 3: Bridesmaid in gray dress with purple bouquet designed by Loves Me Flowers photographed by Sarah Rhoads Photographers via Every Last Detail.

Row. Photo 1: Silver peep-toe pumps by Badgley Mischka via Nordstrom. Photo 2: Purple wedding cake designed by The Cake Studio NYC photographed by Antonis Achilleos via The Knot. Photo 3: Essie nail polish in St. Lucia Lilac. Photo 4: Groom in gray suit and gray tie photographed by Orchard Cove Photography via Style Me Pretty.

No comments: